MACONOMIX TERMS & CONDITIONS
MACONOMIX LTD Repair Service Terms and Conditions:
Maconomix LTD understands that your data may be valuable o you. Data loss during service is always a possibility, and in some cases, data may be unrecoverable, erased, or reformatted during service. For this reason, it is your sole responsibility to backup all existing data and software from your product. Maconomix LTD is not responsible for loss, recovery, or compromise of data, software, or programs.
Maconomix LTD may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that Maconomix LTD may revise the charges, Maconomix LTD may return your product and you will be liable for any diagnostic fee.
Maconomix LTD may use parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in reliability and performance. Maconomix LTD will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged as its property, and the replacement part will become your property.
Maconomix LTD warrants (a) that the repair service will be performed with all responsible skill and care and (b) that, for a period of fourteen (14) days from the date of service, all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship unless otherwise specified by MACONMIX LTD.
MACONMIX LTD further warrants that batteries installed as part of battery replacement service for Apple portable products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for thirty (30) days from the date of service.
In the event of a breach of the warranty in this section 4, Maconomix LTD will either (i)re-perform the service (ii) repair or replace the part, or (iii) refund the cost of the service provided. In order to claim under the warranty, you must return your product to the Maconomix LTD store.
- Mobile phone repairs come with 14 days standard warranty excluding physical/water damage. Maconomix will not be responsible for any loss of personal data therefore customers are advised to have backups.
- A phone/device is considered to be dead when it becomes completely unresponsive and refuses to switch on. Since all device functions cannot be verified from a dead phone/device, Maconomix will endeavor to repair such phones/devices to the best of their abilities and no liabilities will be accepted for any subsequent function failure.
You must claim your product and pay all charges due within fourteen (14) days after being notified by Maconomix LTD that your product has been serviced. If you do not, Maconomix LTD may notify you that it considers your product abandoned and that, if you do not collect it and pay any outstanding charges within a further fourteen (14) days, Maconomix LTD will not be responsible for the loss or damage of the product or Maconomix LTD may decide to dispose of it in accordance with new applicable law.
The Product Owner agrees that all fees due must be paid in advance of your device being repaired due to labour and parts costs; your device will be kept in lieu of payment after the (30) days period.
(1) The iPad, iPhone or mobile phone device owner as agreed and read the disclaimers of Maconomix LTD or read the relevant printed disclaimers on phone repair.
(2) Owner has backup all the important data before handling phone over for inspection or repair.
(3) Maconomix LTD management, staff or its agents are not liable phones termination (permanently disabled) due to any pre-existing conditions (e.g. water damage, software tempering or impact damage.
(4) Owner must be ready to reply to repair cost confirmation via email or voice call within 24 hours.
(5) All repaired devices must be paid for in full ahead or an agreed repair; otherwise, the device will be kept in lieu of payment. There is no exception to this unless prior written consent was given.
(6) Maconomix LTD will provide a fourteen (14) days limited warranty on specific repair work done. The date is counted from the first text message, direct phone call or email we send to the customer upon repaired is done.
(7) You must retain the payment record and repair report to claim warranty.